I agree with the site and what Mr.Sullivan is doing which I agree with.

However, I do not agree with an ex boyfriend husband ex wife or ex girlfriend being able to post false information. The site ruined my life I have had to put protective orders on two people already and moved my children to new schools and in the process of moving.

I have had a man post death threats.So as I understand what your trying to do I really think you should have proof of the information before you allow someone to make a post.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of it ruined my life. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss liar cheater women. Stdregistry needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned liar cheater women in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stdregistry.

Had an Experience with Stdregistry?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1255019

Hi,

I'm just wondering if this post is about the Imposter STD Registry that Scott Breitenstein created while I was in prison because when this was written my site had been down for almost 4 years. If so, let me know and I'll include it in my trademark suit against him as actual proof of confusion in the marketplace.

-Cyrus

to Anonymous Owasso, Oklahoma, United States #1255024

I believe so. The research I have found was all in your name or linked to you! I can include a screen shot if that would help.